Frosch Lemon Shower & Bath Cleaner
< 5% anionic surfactants, perfumes. Further ingredients: citric acid, food grade colourants.
Frosch Bathroom Cleaner is a powerful cleaner especially for the bathroom, which effectively removes dirt and limescale using natural citric acid from lemons.
More about this product
- For powerful removal of limescale, soap scum and water stains in the shower and bathroom.
- The formula with lemon acid is also ideal for general bathroom cleaning, including shower enclosures.
- Eliminates unpleasant odours and leaves a fresh lemon scent.
- EU Ecolabel certified.
- Cradle to Cradle Gold.
- Suitable for Septic Tanks.
- Turn the nozzle until the spray symbol “ON” is at the top. Spray on, let sit briefly and wipe clean with a damp cloth, then - if necessary - polish with a dry cloth.
- Tip: Proper dosage saves money and minimizes environmental impacts. Compared to other products only a small amount is required.
- Not suitable for acid-sensitive surfaces such as marble, terrazzo, decorative tile, fittings with a gold or silver plating, bath or enamelled bathtubs.
- For sensitive surfaces, test first on an inconspicuous area.
- Users with sensitive skin are recommended to wear gloves when using this product.
- Rinse cleaned areas thoroughly with water and dry them.