Reduction of fine lines, wrinkles and scars
Enhances the effectiveness of topical anti-aging products
Helps to reduce hyperpigmentation and age spots
Improves the appearance of rosacea
Helps to reduce the appearance of large pores
Facial wrinkles, sun damage, and thinning skin are mainly caused by the loss of collagen and elastin. Microneedling can significantly improve these conditions by producing
natural collagen and elastin. This results in the reduction of fine lines, wrinkles and scars. The simple and elegantly designed DNS Classic 8-Line Roller 0.2 mm is the original Derma Needling System introduced by bioGenesis London. This simple roller is one of most commonly used tool for performing the micro needling therapy. Its refined titanium alloy needles are smaller in radius and sharper at the tip, allowing more accurate and refined punctures that enhances the result of the treatment. As an 8-Line roller, the DNS Classic 8- Line is embedded with 200 individual needles, offering the basic necessity for performing the micro needling treatment. Its ergonomic handle design also optimizes the pressure applied, improving the overall achievable result.
How to use Derma Roller:
1. Sterilize the roller and other treatment accessories.
2. Cleanse the treatment area thoroughly.
3. Apply serum/lotion/cream to the treatment area (try our Hyaluronic Acid Serum).
4. Move the roller across the treatment area in all directions.
5. The whole process should not require more then 10 - 15 minutes.
6. Rinse off the residual serum/lotion/cream using fresh water.
7. Apply a cooling mask or try our Rejuvenating Retinol Serum for optimal treatment effect.
8. Disinfect the roller again before storage.