Our Charcoal Soap Bar is entirely handmade, contains Active Carbon and extra nourishing vegetable oils with a predominance of Coconut Oil. Charcoal deeply cleanse and detoxify. Drawing impurities and toxins from deep within your pores with its powerful absorption properties, it gives an amazing deep clean while also naturally exfoliating. It is gentle yet effective, and works especially well to clean and care for oily, combination, and blemish-prone skin types.
About Natural Soaps:
Since our handmade soap is in its pure and natural state, it doesn't contain any synthetic preservatives or artificial hardeners. It doesn't need to. With just a little care and feeding, you can prolong the life of your Natural Soap and it will serve you very well.
• Don't let your soap drown in water.
• Feed your soap plenty of fresh air between uses.
• Store your soap on a well drained soap dish.
• Use a natural wash cloth or loofah to extend its life.
• Use your fresh new soap within 6 months of purchase.
• Store unused soap in a dark cool place like a lingerie drawer or linen closet.
150 gr. - Handmade in Ireland
NO Parabens, preservatives, EDTA, SLS. No artificial colourings and fragrances.