BioBag’s food waste bags are highly breathable and compostable, and in combination with our MaxAir ventilated caddy, it makes pre-sorting of food waste easy and hygienic for households.
- High quality compost is achieved through proper pre-sorting of food waste, and it all starts in the kitchen
- Together with MaxAir ventilated caddy, BioBags ensure good ventilation and allow the moisture in the waste to evaporate
- Due to the moisture evaporation the waste dries out, preventing the waste from rotting, thereby reducing unpleasant odours
- BioBags have a very high penetration barrier against bacteria, viruses, spores and mould
- BioBags ensures better hygienic conditions for waste collectors and composting facilities
- BioBags are fully compostable and certified according to the European Standard EN 13432 and the US Standard ASTM D6400
- BioBags, in combination with MaxAir ventilated caddy, is the world’s leading system for pre-sorting of food waste