- no more stinky buckets with mouldy fermenting organic waste. The waste keeps "fresh" due to evaporation of water.
- no need for washing of the waste buckets. The bag with the content all goes to compost.
- reduced problems with smell from the outside bins
- significant cost savings in transport and treatment for the council due to significant weight loss (typically 20-25%).
- better working environment for people that are handling the waste.
- the waste is better conditioned for the composting plant and it is less need for bulking material.
- Size (Approx., Excluding handle): 270mm (w) x 215mm (d) x 220mm (h)